“WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO HELP US DO BETTER, NOT MORE.”
cit. Fabio Cadamuro, Kaizen Manager, in the company since 2000
This is the spirit in which Academy Eureka!
The professionalizing training path, born from the collaboration between Randstad and Eureka, aims to meet young talents to whom transfer the necessary technical skills in order to become the future workers of the aluminium processing machines.
THE TRAINING COURSE
The professional training, which will be completely free of charge, is functional to a first insertion with an administration contract aimed at direct recruitment. The course will run from December 1-22, 2021, for a total of 116 hours.
Key topics covered in the training will include:
· Product training: reading technical drawings, types of processing, causes of defects;
· Quality training: the causes of process non-conformity, measuring instruments, reading of production specifications, exercises with reference samples;
· in-house management training: how to deliver;
· Hints at Lean Production;
· corporate values;
· soft skills
At the end of the course, participants will receive the following certificates:
· certificate of participation
· safety certificate.
Want to learn more? Click on the link below: